Its home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robeh

Looking forward to a riding review.... it looks great.

Have you any idea how bitter you are going to make the "Avoid halfords at any cost" brigade by posting what is simply an awesome looking value bike! Can you make sure you reassure them by telling them it leapt up in the night and set fire to your lounge or something?
couldn't agree more,i have bought 3 bikes from halfords only problem i had was on my boardman the BB bearings were dry they just needed greasing bike ok now...

Cubist

Still wavin'
couldn't agree more,i have bought 3 bikes from halfords only problem i had was on my boardman the BB bearings were dry they just needed greasing bike ok now...
I have a couple of pairs of Hope wheels. First thing I do when I get a new pair is to pick the seals off the bearings and grease them, they're nearly always dry.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Nice looking bike :biggrin: Must be so frustrating not having the pedals, I bet youve been sitting on it and rolling it around like a balance bike. :smile:
They are £999 but if you order online you save £70
In my experience, without hesitation theyll knock the price down to the web price instore if you ask.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I had a Carrera jeans jersey from the 1990s once. For some stupid reason i cut the arms off to make it into a vest type jersey for hot days.:scratch:It was the same styling as your new bike, they'd have looked well together!:thumbsup:

I saw the same Carrera jersey this afternoon, but it was worn by someone on a mountain bike. It just didn't look right!:ohmy:

Did Halfords build it up for you, and did they charge for that? If so, they fleeced you on the brake pads etc!

Stu

I got it boxed Stu and everything isnt tight just yet, Im at work and its killing me looking at the pics:laugh:

Top Bottom