It's kick BTFB up the a*%e time again peeps...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

..yep I am embarrassed to say that the recent weather has defeated me...I havent ridden for a week...the longest period off the bike in ayear:blush::blush:....I feel fat and depressed already...hmm...yes...it's definately time for a virtual ass kicking...Thankyou...I deserve it.:biggrin:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Bigtallfatbloke said:
..yep I am embarrassed to say that the recent weather has defeated me

It's not bad weather, just inappropriate clothing! Wrap up warm & dry and get out there!!!

Don't make me come over there!!! :blush::evil::biggrin::smile:

Maz

Guru
no excuses you lazy git! get on that bike on monday!

i had a bike-off last week and with the cast on my arm will be off-bike for 4 more weeks...i'm putting on weight already!

domtyler

Über Member
I am so glad I have my 7 mile each way commute, because I haven't done any evening or weekend rides since last October! :ohmy:

They say that the hardest part of any workout is between the sofa and the door and fortunately that is taken out of the equation with commuting.

Went out today - cycled in formation with a Barn Owl for half a mile. How cool is that?

PrettyboyTim

On tuesday I almost didn't cycle in because of the strong wind. I even got as far as walking out the front door and then I thought to myself:

"I've never regretted cycling in; I've only ever regretted *not* cycling in"...

I turned straight around, got changed and cycled into work. I really enjoyed the ride :ohmy:

BTFB

I dont think i am tall as you but i am still rotund(ish) 17st from 21st 9lb

i really didnt want to go out this week on my new bike(which i have to say WOW!!! )but i did 3 times and although not as far as i would of liked its better than nothing,yes i did get wet,but its all part of the fun and hopefully come 6th july when i cross the finish line in Hautacam i can look back and think it was worth it !!!!

listen, i am even going to give up my pre-football ritual tomorrow to go cycling in the crap weather and then go and watch the crap football game (QPR) v Scunthorpe

go out ,you wont regret it !!!!

longers

Legendary Member
snorri said:
One tip, stop listening to weather forecasts, they invariably paint a much bleaker picture than the actual weather that we get.:biggrin:

That is very true, although I am altering my habits and going out tomorrow not sunday because of the forecast. A mostly dry day with little wind does sound a bit better than raining all day with 20 mph winds.

*kicks BTFB up the arse and leaves*

stevenb

I'd have been out had I not been required to work.
Im hoping the LBS will fix my bike tomorrow and allow me to ride it either tomorrow or Sunday...although I got a good 50 mins on the turbo tonight.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
GET-UP OFF YOUR FAT ARSE YOU SELF-OBSESSED GOOD FOR NOTHING FECKLESS WOMBAT FEATURED WASTE OF OXYGEN EXCUSE FOR A CYCLIST AND DO SOME BLOODY PEDALLING INSTEAD OF WASTING THE PLANETS RESOURCES WHINING ON AND ON TO OTHER SADDO'S ON GHASTLY FORUMS LIKE THIS...is what I usually tell myself in the same situation....

Top Bottom