It's not just me, is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mikeoupe

It seems these days in our modest abode, that at every turn I'm tripping over a bike, tag-a-long, seat, carrier or some other such bike related piece of equipment ...

I took this pic this afternoon whilst trying to create more space in our shed (this with one of our bikes on loan to a friend) and I thought to myself "I'm going to need a bigger house" :rolleyes:

P6107701800x600.jpg

MrB1obby

It's not just you, although mine is more of the motorbike related tripping, I trip over both the motorised and human powered two wheel variety when I go into the garden...a lot!

sidevalve

Über Member
Don't worry I too have problems [but mine, like MrB1obby do include m/cycles]. Trust me you aint lived 'till you've learned to work around 5 m/cycles 4 bicycles a metalwork lathe, wood lathe, workbench and pillar drill in a 15X15 shed. No it aint a tardis but I'll admit it can be tricky !

MrB1obby

Don't worry I too have problems [but mine, like MrB1obby do include m/cycles]. Trust me you aint lived 'till you've learned to work around 5 m/cycles 4 bicycles a metalwork lathe, wood lathe, workbench and pillar drill in a 15X15 shed. No it aint a tardis but I'll admit it can be tricky !
:hungry: That sounds like a brilliant workshop, I wish I had something like that :highfive:

Top Bottom