It's.....so......pretty......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Markymark

[QUOTE 4955493, member: 43827"]Unlike you to be so defensive.

Don't worry about it, it's no different to average cyclists wanting/needing multi-thousand pound carbon bikes.

Threads have a habit these days of taking unexpected twists. I liked your London thread.[/QUOTE]
I have one of those too:okay:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
A very enjoyable thread. A tale of lust, avarice, green eyes and social mores all discussed with the decorum expected of us 'Chatters'.

Can't wait until the XI is launched. :laugh:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Whether you like them or not it's a cultural phenomenon. Apple are one of the biggest companies in the world. It's s major launch of products which they'll sell in the hundreds of millions. That is newsworthy whether you agree with its influence or not. In decades to come this success and dominance of Apple will be talked about. I am not suggesting it is justified but a company worth coming up to a trillion dollars releasing major new hardware is news worthy. When I sit on the tube pretty much everyone has one. We're all sheep, I get that. We're all being ripped off, I get that. We should all be using tins of beans and string, I get that. But to deny its relevance is silly. And every newspaper editor in the world recognises that.

Still missing the real point.........if your thread title, or OP, had mentioned Apple I'd never have opened the thread....so I feel tricked and, quite frankly, rather soiled and grubby. I couldn't care less what you want to jerk off over, just don't lure others under dodgy/false pretenses.

vickster

Legendary Member
Across your adult life, £1300 here, £1300 there, and pretty soon you're talking real money.
I think @Markymark spending habits and career suggest that he may already have real money (even if he does live in Essex) which is is implying

The phone is probably just another business expense innit...and his accountant will make it cost about 50p in real terms

OP
OP
M

Markymark

I think @Markymark spending habits and career suggest that he may already have real money (even if he does live in Essex) which is is implying

The phone is probably just another business expense innit...and his accountant will make it cost about 50p in real terms
No he won't. I pay my taxes fairly thank you.

OP
OP
M

Markymark

Still missing the real point.........if your thread title, or OP, had mentioned Apple I'd never have opened the thread....so I feel tricked and, quite frankly, rather soiled and grubby. I couldn't care less what you want to jerk off over, just don't lure others under dodgy/false pretenses.
Ah, so it's all really about you reading a thread and it turning out to be about something you dislike as the heading was ambiguous.

Don't care. HTH

OP
OP
M

Markymark

First Essex boy to in many years... :whistle:*

* I won't make the same rookie mistake @vickster did.

IT'S NOT ESSEX:cry::cry:

Top Bottom