It's Spring just about....😁

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Righto..
Plans for cycling restart is....

1) Rebuild rear hub on big mountain bike as it's rubbish and keeps needing attention
2) stop eating
3) Service trike as it's in oily storage.
4) Refuse crisps that ask to get in the shopping trolley
5) Cycle to work bike check and use it at least twice a week ( 25 mile round trip of brutalness)

Not really sure what else is to do however I'm going to need to be riding ALOT more this year, sitting in the wagon driving backwards and forwards to work is not good.
Going to make it a rule to also use my spare tyres etc this year and not buy more junk I don't use....

Anyone else ready for spring yet?

Good luck with 2):okay:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Too much to break down tbh; nearly all the bikes need some sort of attention while I could do with losing a couple of stone as well as extricating my head from my arse.

Currently just clinging to the knowledge that the days are slowly getting longer to tide me over to the point where being outside once more becomes an appealing poposition..

Good luck with 2):okay:
I think 4 will be more the issue...😁
Too much to break down tbh; nearly all the bikes need some sort of attention while I could do with losing a couple of stone as well as extricating my head from my arse.

Currently just clinging to the knowledge that the days are slowly getting longer to tide me over to the point where being outside once more becomes an appealing poposition..
Yeah sure is generally getting lighter.
We kind of get early spring here so 3-5 weeks time and we're off....
Flowers are budding in the garden now... SO I'm on commuter bike tomorrow as I'm back to work on the 2nd...

Slick

Guru
To be fair, winter hasn't even started yet but I suppose its never too early to lay the foundations of a good season especially regarding 2 and 4. :okay:

grldtnr

Despite the media's doom & gloom and fixation about the Weather, it has been comparatively mild in my corner of the world, even if midly moist.
Contemplating cycling over to a NYE Soirée, it's 6 miles and Downhill on the way home, I do like to 'ride: out the old 'ride' in the old, ....but it might be a bit fractious with wind & rain forecast on the journey out.

So we will see, ....it won't be the car, back up plan is the motorbike, it's 2 wheels.....so might count.

Top Bottom