It's the ten minute warning to closedown!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Arooogah! Arooogah!

So nice to get proper notice, cheers, Shaun. Any idea how long for? I might get some work done!

:tongue:

Shaun

Founder
Should be back on within the hour ... fingers crossed :tongue:

Bigtallfatbloke

...well so far so good...I managed to get back in...I'm off to check out the rest of the site..looks cool though....edit...I seem to have lost my avetar...I'll try to re load it.

barq

Don't want to speak too soon, but it all seems to work! Good work Shaun. :tongue:

Edit: Just noticed my post-count is wrong. But to be honest it doesn't really matter.

Bigtallfatbloke

..looking around the site I'd say seems to be fine...the avetar thing seems to be limited to those who used the site avetars instead of uploading their own.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
If the board could be down for a day, then Arch would finish her Ph.D :tongue:

And then, wouldn't the world be a better place. Well, better informed about medieval sheep perhaps...

That was a good swapover, I came back to check at about 10.25 and it was all done...

Great selection of smilies! Ought to be able to post a message just using them!

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, and Andy, 'aroogah was' meant to be a sort of klaxon noise... The sort normally followed by the words "Achtung! Dive! Dive!"

Shaun

Founder
Bigtallfatbloke said:
..looking around the site I'd say seems to be fine...the avetar thing seems to be limited to those who used the site avetars instead of uploading their own.

Okay, I'll put that on the to-do list :tongue:

Top Bottom