its winter people!, what are you wearing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Black jeans
Trainers
Socks
T shirt
Jumper
Gloves
Anorack
Decided no need for cycling gear in winter. Normal clothes will do. Saves money at expense of slower speed but can live with that. Roll on spring.

cloggsy

Boardmanist
I 'boiled in the bag' coming home tonight - The Aldi winter stuff is great, but too damn warm to wear yet :blush:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Still summer gear up here. In the five and a half years I've been cycling, I don't remember it being so warm so late in the year.

Since the end of summer, I've worn winter gear twice when it briefly went down to around 4 degrees, but since then it's been like a mild summer all over again & I've been back in the CC top and my bib shorts.

Luvverly :biggrin:

Ashaman42

Über Member
Tried my new fleecy bib longs today, wasn't cold enough for them but they're new and wanted to try them.

And they are toasty.

I would say that if an ankle zip is a necessary feature (not so sure myself) for the love of God don't run it down the back of the leg so it sits right on my achilles tendon!!

Cosmicned

I'm a sucker for cheap cycling gear from eBay- does the job for my 10 mile round commute- id like to be Rapha'd up but Tenn Outdoors is way cheaper & at 52 & wheezing along on a Boardman Hybrid - id look a right knob... Oh yeah my Aldi thermal cycling tights are awesome! Wish I'd bought two pairs... (sigh)

Top Bottom