ITV in with new Cycling Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Last night's was better. But then again you can't go wrong with a programme that has Fat Eddy on it.

Last nights was better than the week before? :eek:

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
It was mildly better, he did at least acknowledge the comments they have had. Still feels like they have dived in with no intro to the world of cycling. It did seem a bit suspect the way Kemp introduced his helmet (!) as if he was told to get it in there somewhere. An hour will either make it better or kill it. Despite all that, given the total shi-ite on tv at the moment, at least it isn't a game show, cookery or other reality tv, it's hobby tv!

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
I wish these cycling celebs would just fvck off - I really do. I'm fed up with having to listen to them telling me how great it is to ride a bike.....

I guess they are just normal blokes under it all, they love cycling and want to talk about it. Nowt wrong with that IMO! Don't think they are going to inspire new riders and I don't find it worthy of entertainment but still...

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I watched both episodes back to back last night. Some interesting bits like the bike-fitting session and the downhill MTB. The loop round Box Hill was interesting too.

Judicious use of the fast-forward button may be needed but I agree with others that the show is getting better. I think it is way is better than having nothing at all.

martint235

Dog on a bike
That's more than my MTB is worth!!!

Top Bottom