ITV in with new Cycling Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
nothing like 5 million. BARB is your friend

Not really. Their website is an appalling user interface cock up. I certainly couldnt find last years info, did find a brief reference to one of the sunday highlight shows this year.. supposedly getting 85,000 viewers.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Just seen Obre (sp?) on the Panarama program, I had no idea he actually built the bike he broke records on! Wow!

Sent from my FondleSlab using Tapatalk HD

lb81

Just seen Obre (sp?) on the Panarama program, I had no idea he actually built the bike he broke records on! Wow!

Sent from my FondleSlab using Tapatalk HD

Slightly off topic so i apologise in advance but did anyone else watch panorama and get left feeling a little patronised?

Also Obree is a legend, i watched his biography type film The Flying Scotsman last month and it was a brilliant film. Highly recommended watch.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Leslie garrett and Beckham?! For serious?? Do either of them even own a bike?

David Beckham was once spotted coming out of a bike shop pushing a fixie with no brakes and no foot retention:

2010-09-12-david-beckham-fixed-gear-bike.jpg

David+Beckham.jpe

He even rode it a bit:

Beckham+s+Ballsy+Fixie+AUcAkIpqoipl.jpg

Then loaded it into his car after riding around:

Beckham+s+Ballsy+Fixie+ooVHhybV0Tyl.jpg

Andrius.B

Can't wait for the next episode. Really want to see what they come up with next.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Finally managed to see it and thought it was OK to be honest. I was expecting a disaster after reading this thread. It was the first one after all, and I found it promising as it seemed to be pitched at a range of different types of cyclist. They could do something about the sound quality in the Cafe though and when the mountain bike bloke came on I thought, blimey, Adam Ant's let himself go!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I don't really understand the point of this show.
In it's current format it is way too short and the show goes into very little detail about the subjects it covers.

Top Bottom