ITV in with new Cycling Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Starts next Monday (23rd @ 2000hours)

benb

Evidence based cyclist
The Cycle Show
Cycle Show, Episode 1
A new series for cycling enthusists presented by Graham Little, Olympic cyclist Rob Hayles and Anna Glowinski. Including celebrity guests, technical tips and features on riding adventures as well as interviews with legends from the sport. Guests in this episode are maverick Scottish cyclist Graeme Obree, and fashion designer Wayne Hemingway

Chris Myers

Can like them on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cycle-Show/482979918385875
Or follow them on Twitter @thecycleshowtv

Glow worm

Legendary Member
The Cycle Show
Cycle Show, Episode 1
A new series for cycling enthusists presented by Graham Little, Olympic cyclist Rob Hayles and Anna Glowinski. Including celebrity guests, technical tips and features on riding adventures as well as interviews with legends from the sport. Guests in this episode are maverick Scottish cyclist Graeme Obree, and fashion designer Wayne Hemingway

It was sounding interesting until the sport bit! I hope there'll be something for those of us happy idlers who don't race about the place like our ar$es were on fire!

There was something like this back in the 90s - can't remember what it was called, but it had Tim Gould on it. I just hope the tone of this show is something other than "cycling's great, isn't it?". Open mind, n all that....

I almost missed the hidden message written in invisible ink in your post; I had to hold my laptop up to the bulb of my bedside lamp to make it appear.
bl@@dy hell, wish I'd read this reply earlier, I p1ssed on my iPad as that was the old way to show invisible ink......aah,ermmm, oh! Invisible ink on paper. :sad:

Anyone know the number for the Apple store in Metrocentre?

Top Bottom