ITV in with new Cycling Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
I wonder who the sponsors are? Halfords which may well mean Boardman appears regulary? Lots of car ads at the interval? Full hour or just 30 minutes?

It's either going to be so patronisingly basic or go off on a tangent that it will be rubbish.

I think some of us could cope quite well with a basic and patronizing 10 min section. It could take thousands of us up to the next level in the future:thumbsup:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
626 followers now :-)

Wa-hoo I'm an early adopter!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I wonder who the sponsors are? Halfords which may well mean Boardman appears regulary? Lots of car ads at the interval? Full hour or just 30 minutes?

It's either going to be so patronisingly basic or go off on a tangent that it will be rubbish.
I noticed a trailer last night - Chain Reaction Cycles were the named sponsor. The trailer seemed to want to promote the diversity angle, even mentioning that it would cover commuting, so it's not just the racing side.

EDIT: just noticed Andrew's earlier post.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Hmmmm... I think I'm going to be watching this....

36873_633290810010_202900933_37503585_4058367_n.jpg

38738_414235834351_624134351_4751246_119223_n.jpg

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Does that mean no one is watching the TdF? :ohmy: ..and i was hoping that the whole country was behind BW!:sad:

Last year it got record figures... 5 million viewers a day. This year is supposed to have had more. I've had people who dont ride come up and ask me "Will Wiggins really win it!?"

Globalti

Legendary Member
Oh yes, as the solitary bloke in my office who doesn't care a toss about wendyball and never takes part in office wendyball banter, I'm suddenly being consulted by blokes seeking an authoritative view on the Tour and Wiggo's chances of winning. It's an odd experience for me, especially as the questions are laced with a sense of expectation that my reply will be worth repeating down the pub.

subaqua

What’s the point
Oh yes, as the solitary bloke in my office who doesn't care a toss about wendyball and never takes part in office wendyball banter, I'm suddenly being consulted by blokes seeking an authoritative view on the Tour and Wiggo's chances of winning. It's an odd experience for me, especially as the questions are laced with a sense of expectation that my reply will be worth repeating down the pub.

I met one of our trade body inspectors today for the 1st time. we were talikg about our journeys in and i said i missed cycling in today as it was going to be such a run around day. 1st thing he asked was if wiggins stood a chance and what did i think for team GB chances at the olympic cycling.

i hope cyling may have turned a corner in the UK

Crankarm

Guru
I met one of our trade body inspectors today for the 1st time. we were talikg about our journeys in and i said i missed cycling in today as it was going to be such a run around day. 1st thing he asked was if wiggins stood a chance and what did i think for team GB chances at the olympic cycling.

i hope cyling may have turned a corner in the UK

Hopefully there isn't also a Thames Waste truck turning at the same time .....................

chewy

You are now '...the bloke at work thats 'in' to cycling...' who says : (whatever you have said!)

Top Bottom