ITV in with new Cycling Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doseone

Guru
There was something like this back in the 90s - can't remember what it was called, but it had Tim Gould on it. I just hope the tone of this show is something other than "cycling's great, isn't it?". Open mind, n all that....

Blimey, Tim Gould, that takes me back to early days of Mountain Biking UK, Mint Sauce and all that.

Andrius.B

I almost missed the hidden message written in invisible ink in your post; I had to hold my laptop up to the bulb of my bedside lamp to make it appear.

GC
next time just select/highlight the text to give it a nice blue background ;)

edit: just finished reading through the thread and realized someone already said that, sorry for double

Blurb

Über Member

Big Ring?

Andrius.B

Uhh.. Just missed it. :sad:
I will try to watch it on itv website once they put it up. Does anyone know how long it takes before the episodes appear on itv player?

Globalti

Legendary Member
That programme will set cycling back in Britain, not promote it! They wheeled out two nutters and an overweight ex-driver. It looked so amateurish and batty; why can't they do something slick and visually inspiring like Coast or Countryfile? It's all down to budget I guess.

Crankarm

Guru
Oh well, glad I didn't watch. Sounds like a total waste of time such as was Clare Balding doing a cycling programme. Yet another missed opportunity.

When Transworld Sport covers cycling that's pretty good or used to be, ok endurance events, but at least they made a reasonable go of it.

steveoo

very boring show.some folk sat in a noisy cafe talking about bikes,repeatedly asking the same questions and getting the same answers.
Nigel mansell must be one of the most boring people to ever interview.
Wheres the chuffing bike action!!!!!

Top Bottom