ITV in with new Cycling Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I'm looking forward to it, it does look quite good....just please not too much Chris Boreman ( :smile: )

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
bl@@dy hell, wish I'd read this reply earlier, I p1ssed on my iPad as that was the old way to show invisible ink......aah,ermmm, oh! Invisible ink on paper. :sad:

Anyone know the number for the Apple store in Metrocentre?

I'd p*ss on an iPad. Nothing to do with invisible ink though.....

If Graham Obree is a guest, that will do for me, all kinds of possibilities for a cycling show and it will be interesting to see how many viewers it attracts. If it is a success I wonder how long before the beeb jump on the bandwagon? Especially good timing with Wiggins in a good position to win the TdF and plenty of medal opportunities in the Olympics. How many programmes are planned? My only worry is that it might get lost a bit during the Olympic coverage when it might have been better to air a taster now and more after the Olympics are finished. Still looking forward to it though.

Crankarm

Guru
I wonder who the sponsors are? Halfords which may well mean Boardman appears regulary? Lots of car ads at the interval? Full hour or just 30 minutes?

It's either going to be so patronisingly basic or go off on a tangent that it will be rubbish.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
After getting us onto the channel with the Tour they've got us every Monday evening for the foreseeable :becool:.

rusky

CC Addict
I wonder who the sponsors are? Halfords which may well mean Boardman appears regulary? Lots of car ads at the interval? Full hour or just 30 minutes?

It's either going to be so patronisingly basic or go off on a tangent that it will be rubbish.
Chainreaction are sponsoring it! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom