I've been painting again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
Mrs Pie and the two kiddos are quite the artists. I can't draw / paint / doodle for shoot. Mrs Pie was messing around on the ipad pro with the new fancy pencil......
Xmas Tree doodle.jpg

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
After seeing this Bob Ross bloke I am wondering who came first, him or David Willis. You can find him on YouTube, search under "Irish Paint Magic"
I think Bob Ross was 1970's/80's . Googling David Willis shows he's later .
Having said that i dont think Bob Ross ever claimed he invented the ( wet ) style of painting , just promoted it very well as its an easy way for people that have no idea what they are doing to paint something nice .

Gutted yesterday..trashed a watercolour by mistake. It was a country house near Sturminster Newton in Dorset painted in 1989. I was also looking for a series of 5 or 6 paintings i did in Venice which seem to have disappeared. Not a good day!
20190106_110844.jpg

Gutted yesterday..trashed a watercolour by mistake. It was a country house near Sturminster Newton in Dorset painted in 1989. I was also looking for a series of 5 or 6 paintings i did in Venice which seem to have disappeared. Not a good day!
View attachment 445876

Ouch! :sad:

Top Bottom