I've decided I dont like Alex Ferguson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Arsenal, I can name you one English player left at the Arse - Walcott, I used to be an avid Gooner but once the french revolution came into it I gave up on them. I can hardly pronounce any players in the first team let alone know name the first team

asterix

Comrade Member
Football is an excellent idea ruined by those involved at the highest level.

walker

asterix said:
Football is an excellent idea ruined by those involved at the highest level.

Exactly, there is too much money involved in Football these days, I know as a cycling fan its kettle pot black, but football is now a business, a large majority of clubs have floated on the market and anyone can own a piece of any club.

Players are greedy for money, and don't actually care its a sport, and will quite happliy sit on the fence for club x to offer £££ridiculous against another club y ££££ludicrous

Chelski's wage bill for last night alone, not including any bonuses, was in the region of £1m.

Mr Pig

Very successful people are seldom nice, being competitive and being nice don’t really go together. My sister is a very successful business woman, but she’s not particularly nice! I wouldn't want to cross her.

kennykool

Yeah there is a lot of money in football these days but some of the top Cyclists are on contracts worth millions of pounds too...

Renard

As long as DUFC are on a big bonus for tonight's game I don't care!

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

...ok so he's good at his job...but he's an ugly git and he cant speak proper englitch so we sovvenrs can understood him like..init.:biggrin::rolleyes:

and no this has absolutly nothing to do with getting beat last night:biggrin::biggrin:

kennykool

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...ok so he's good at his job...but he's an ugly git and he cant speak proper englitch so we sovvenrs can understood him like..init.:biggrin::rolleyes:

and no this has absolutly nothing to do with getting beat last night:biggrin::biggrin:

All the above aside - you can't say he's not done well?

He's one of the greatest managers of all time

Not just saying this cos he's scottish ha ha

Mr Pig

Hey KennyKool, Do you know Teen Ranch near Inture? I've been up there a good few times, cool place. In fact I'm going to Poland with a team from Teen Ranch next week to help build a house there.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

i have the utmost respect for him as a professional manager, what he has done at utd speaks for itself...but I still don't like him...:biggrin:

Top Bottom