I've decided I dont like Alex Ferguson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

yenrod said:
FOOTBALL: 22 grown men running around after a ball = :biggrin:

It's hard to take in the amount of attention given to an activity that is ultimately completely pointless. Which bunch of guys can kick a ball into a hole the most often. Epic!

Jaded

kennykool said:
He's one of the greatest managers of all time

Not of all time. Of the money ridden modern era, maybe. The likes of Bob Shankley didn't get 6 points dressed up in a bow from Derby County.

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
i have the utmost respect for him as a professional manager, what he has done at utd speaks for itself...but I still don't like him...:biggrin:

This irrationality can happen when someone sees a lot of themselves in another person, and it makes them uncomfortable. You are ultimately lashing out at yourself though BTFB.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Quote from Ryan Giggs "This trophy is like a chocolate orange - It's not Terry's, it's mine!"

kennykool

Mr Pig said:
Hey KennyKool, Do you know Teen Ranch near Inture? I've been up there a good few times, cool place. In fact I'm going to Poland with a team from Teen Ranch next week to help build a house there.

Mr Pig - I do know of Teen Ranch - never been to it but heard it is a fabulous place and have been told by so many folks that I should pay it a visit. Terrible that I haven't saying as I live about 3 miles from it......never even cycled passed it - always go up the Abernyte road

Good luck on the house building

Top Bottom