I've gotten really uncomfortable on my bike and I don't know why

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

jazloc , have you changed your set up ....like

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/anyone-got-a-stem-lying-around.124297/#post-2332638

stems for example:whistle:

The stem is exactly the same size as the old one ;)

Sounds like n + 1 time ... ^_^

£££ :sad:

Dare I suggest a few days off the bike during which you double up on hygiene in the underpant area and give your arse a rest away from cycle seats?

A few days off of the bike? Noooo :cry:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

I'll try vaseline tomorrow, how much do you use?

vickster

Legendary Member
Is it red at all? You may be past vaseline

A liberal smearing. I'd try Sudocreme though as it's antiseptic and not just on the bike! Get at the supermarket in the baby aisle

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Is it red at all? You may be past vaseline

A liberal smearing. I'd try Sudocreme though as it's antiseptic and not just on the bike! Get at the supermarket in the baby aisle

There's no redness what so ever. I don't have any Sudocreme but I have 'aloe vera' cream which looks similar.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
I'll try vaseline tomorrow, how much do you use?
Read the link dude, it will help.

vickster

Legendary Member
There's no redness what so ever. I don't have any Sudocreme but I have 'aloe vera' cream which looks similar.
Sudo is really thick and it doesn't get absorbed, provides a barrier. Why it works for nappy rash. Brompton's link tells you what can happen if you don't properly address a saddle sore :eek:

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
If you google making your own you'll find loads of recipes, just choose one you like the sound of. I made some about 18 months ago I think, it still half full and saved me a fortune. Proper chamois cream from bike shops is a big rip off, mine cost me £15 to make a big 500g tub and I've still got the essential oils left for the next batch.

Sillyoldman

Veteran
Could you have an in growing hair? These are as painful as heck. Got a friend who can have a good look down there?

Top Bottom