I've had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nope

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Account being deleted.
Bye
The fact that you started a thread about leaving makes me think you have reservations about leaving. Why not just leave quietly if you've had enough?

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I went away for a good couple of years... got bored a bit, came back some years later. Sometimes you lose interest or you get peed off. It's natural.

You're free to do the same, no need for dramatic announcements when you come or go. Just go and have a rest, forget about the internet for a bit, and ride your bike. Decide at a later date if you got anything out of the site, and whether you'd like to come back and participate on some level.

All the best to you.

Milzy

Guru
I went away for a good couple of years... got bored a bit, came back some years later. Sometimes you lose interest or you get peed off. It's natural.

You're free to do the same, no need for dramatic announcements when you come or go. Just go and have a rest, forget about the internet for a bit, and ride your bike. Decide at a later date if you got anything out of the site, and whether you'd like to come back and participate on some level.
Years ago the found a bargain thread was full of totally awesome deals. Now it’s full of rubbish or if it’s decent it’s never a massive bargain. Still there’s good advice like my Poc skin suit etc. Please don’t go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom