I've just looked at the post count list ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
redcogs said:
Some of us have our house parenting to attend to - today we had to buy a brace of rabbits and a hutch, which involved trailing all over Aberdeenshire and Moray, and then do the washing and make the tea..

You lot chained to your pc at 'work' don't know you're born.. :?:

Redders, you'll have twelve rabbits by the weekend, and then by the end of the month you won't be able to see Chateau Redders for fur.

Smeggers said:
Quite amusing though isnt it, watching the likes of Patrick, Keith and Yorkshireman et al posting any old tripe in order to acheive some level of seniority dont you think?

All pigs are equal but some are more "equal" than others eh! :?:

Just look upon it (yes I mean you redders :?: ) as capitalist productivity. :sad:

Some of us have plenty of time for all sorts of `activities` ... now that we are retired :?: :?: :sad:
From one who had a low (very low considering the length of `service`) post count on C+ - due to being at work 12 hours a day 7 days a week :8:
:rolleyes:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i'm on me jollies next week with no hope of any sort of web access:cry: so mr paul, rhythm thief and keith oates can battle it out for top spot.

i've enjoyed my time in yellow but now it's time for the big boys to fight it out for top spot. :?:

Smeggers said:
I shall consider myself duly humbled by your greater finger tapping prowess then.
Reckon that must be the first time anyone has felt `humbled` by anything that I have either said or done :?: . My finger tapping prowess is absolutely crap ... But I now have a lot of free time :?: .

Top Bottom