I've ricked me back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Unfortunately anti-inflammatories are out due to a bout of gastritis once, which is a shame. The spasming has stopped and I can now feel how sore the muscles are. So some careful self-massaging and stretching should see me over the worst of it tomorrow.

I think I'm now going to have that beer.

We don't need to know about that.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

You have my sympathy...............it is so easy to do it (I am an expert on bad backs :smile:.......not curing them.........just getting them).
What drugs are you on ?? there are a lot of pain killers that allow alcohol.
Zapain and something else.

U

User32269

Deepest sympathies. By coincidence I've just wracked mine trying to impress a child with keepy uppy skills. I don't have drugs but I do have beer.
Hope the youngster was impressed by those three keepy ups? :notworthy:

Slick

Guru
I've never found painkillers to be capable of reaching a bad back. I've been going to a back cracker for years to try and keep me mobile. I was there last Tuesday and it turns out it had nothing to do with my back but my hamstring pulling my pelvis down and everything else up to my neck. Couldn't believe it when he released it before a quick overall massage, never felt better. I would always suggest a visit to a chiropractor.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Reckon he did it sawing more birdtable wood

Did you knacker your back picking up the pieces of this when a baby chaffinch landed on it?

IMG_2861.JPG

Top Bottom