I've ricked me back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crumbs, I haven't done it for yonks as my stretching routine is pretty good but as I swung a leg off my bike at the end of the ride, it just went into spasm and still is. I tried the time honoured just ignore it approach but I've had to succumb to drugs, the downside of which is that I can't have that beer I put in the fridge. Soon I will be as relaxed as a relaxed thing. My type might slur a little.

can't have that beer
fark

This is serious

Triple 9

subaqua

What’s the point
I'd like to help, I'm a trained first aider. I could drink your beer for you?
I am not a doctor . Drink the beer and be damned !

Transform and scotch is not a good idea tho. It did mean that I coped with an overnight coach trip with a fractured ankle ( without a cast as I wanted to get local before hospital in case it required a admission )

I am now 25 years older and would like to say more sensible but that last bit might be pushing the truth envelope ....

Crumbs, I haven't done it for yonks as my stretching routine is pretty good but as I swung a leg off my bike at the end of the ride, it just went into spasm and still is. I tried the time honoured just ignore it approach but I've had to succumb to drugs, the downside of which is that I can't have that beer I put in the fridge. Soon I will be as relaxed as a relaxed thing. My type might slur a little.
Tell the truth, it was a gardening injury

pawl

Legendary Member

Try Volterol 12 hour Gel.Works for me on various muscular noddles.Not cheap though but lasts well

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Try Volterol 12 hour Gel.Works for me on various muscular noddles.Not cheap though but lasts well
Unfortunately anti-inflammatories are out due to a bout of gastritis once, which is a shame. The spasming has stopped and I can now feel how sore the muscles are. So some careful self-massaging and stretching should see me over the worst of it tomorrow.

I think I'm now going to have that beer.

Dave7

Legendary Member
You have my sympathy...............it is so easy to do it (I am an expert on bad backs :smile:.......not curing them.........just getting them).
What drugs are you on ?? there are a lot of pain killers that allow alcohol.

Top Bottom