I've seen it all now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Popped out for a ride this morning, was cycling down one of the typical country lanes when I see something in the corner of my eye when passing, I think to myself no it can't be, my suspision got the better of me, I turned around to take another look, stop right be side it and it was, it was......

a dildo

I hope it wasn't still glistening! ;)

Pete

Well, not as bad as the (used ;) ) johnny I nearly put my hand on once, while stopped and stooping to pick mushrooms.

Pete said:
Well, not as bad as the (used ;) ) johnny I nearly put my hand on once, while stopped and stooping to pick mushrooms.

Bloody gnomes - they have no sense of decorum!

OP
OP
walker

walker

it seems none of you know the difference between a dildo and a vibrator. It didn't need batteries, and 26by25. I didn't give it that much of a look, but I think it was a tad smaller than myself :-)

Pete

twentysix by twentyfive said:
Do you need johnnies for picking mushrooms? :smile: Didn't know you could get impregnated that way xx( :biggrin: ;)
Maybe you do, for this kind of mushroom...

Aperitif said:
Bloody gnomes - they have no sense of decorum!
On the contrary, I think it is very commendable of the gnomes - or the elves - or the pixies - or whatever community we are talking of here - to be taking measures to avert a population explosion of their kind. Heavens, we ordinary folk ('muggles'?) may end up seeing them one of these days...

Top Bottom