@jamma bike on Ebay - I think

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
@jamma has a black S5 I think. Why would it be on ebay?
Edit: This is his bike.
full.jpg

OP
OP
bikingdad90
I am sat here trying to decide on what curry flavour to order from the takeaway and saw this as a tenous link and a little fun.

I am also bored so looking at bikes. It's a dangerous mix.

jamma

Über Member
Fair enough. But some of the posts certainly make me feel uncomfortable and I wouldn't want anyone on the forum to have that aimed at them. Hope the training is going well.
Yes i do know what you mean i.e my racing threads caused a lot of controversy and the trainings going okay apart from this week been off the bike apart from last night due to illness

@jamma has a black S5 I think. Why would it be on ebay?
Edit: This is his bike.
full.jpg
And very nice it is too

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Leaving aside the little digs at Jamma for a moment :ninja:does anyone think the feedback on the ad is odd? 7 out of the 11 positive comments are identical ones for the sale of chocolate bars. Suspicious, me?:huh:

S-Express

That is a lot of spacers but not sure the stem has been flipped. It's difficult to tell.

I'm talking about the ebay bike - the stem has definitely been flipped. It's pointing upwards.

Maybe it suits @jamma that way. You gotta be comfy, or the rides a biatch!

To be clear, I'm not talking about jamma's bike, I'm talking about the one in the OP's ebay link. Jamma's bike set up actually looks pretty good to me. Although there's a few more spacers need swapping over before he gets properly aero.

Top Bottom