Jeremy Vine meets a gangster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
I suspect the chances of her getting locked up to be somewhere short of slim to none - despite the previous convictions.

Her brief will wheel out the "single mother" defence and it will be a slap on the wrist and a spot of community service... a small fine, some points, and a short ban (if we're lucky) and she'll leave happy.

Personally I'd prefer a really long driving ban (10 years should do it for a start) and the confiscation and crushing of her car.... although I suspect that wouldn't change her entitlement fuelled, idiotic rage... as pointed out already you can't cure stupid.

See, another reason to reinstate exile to the justice system. Apparently they want to colonise Mars.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Thank you. That's now my word of the day.
oubliette-768x348.jpg

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
It'll be interesting to find out what grounds she thinks she has to appeal against conviction. Could she incur a more severe sentence than she would otherwise have done? Let's hope the 9 month suspended sentence will also be imposed, to run consecutively.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
It'll be interesting to find out what grounds she thinks she has to appeal against conviction. Could she incur a more severe sentence than she would otherwise have done? Let's hope the 9 month suspended sentence will also be imposed, to run consecutively.

Looking at the video, she toots Vine and says something about 'I could be done for murder'.

Presumably she meant his poor cycling could have caused her to injure him and face charges.

That part of her reaction doesn't amount to threatening behaviour.

The gun sign might, but that's not clear to me from the video, and she may have a lie ready to cover it which will be hard to disprove.

Regrettably, I think her appeal stands a chance, assuming there's not lots of other evidence.

And she looses the appeal...

A driver filmed screaming obscenities at BBC presenter Jeremy Vine as he cycled through London has been jailed after losing an appeal against her conviction for threatening behaviour....

At the time of the incident, she was subject to a suspended sentence for a string of previous convictions for robbery, thefts and assault.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39629808

Top Bottom