Jeremy Vine meets a gangster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Maybe she had an appointment and was running late, then some bloody cyclist got in her way :whistle:
It was you, wasn't it, lolz.

Because she was annoyed by a cyclist and has a beef against them, I'm guessing.

Maybe she actually hates white people and that's what she really meant, but I don't think that sort of presumptive speculation does anybody any favours, do you?

Possibly not, far better to make your own assumptive speculation

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

She's a good girl. Her mum is mortified. She's a product of conditioning, it's not completely her fault, hatred of cyclists has been drummed into her. Now she's in hiding. This is the worst thing that's happened to her. She is dying of shame. Maybe.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
I think the lady? words of "you lot" more than likely refers to..

Jeremy had no helmet

She hates Brompton riders

Jeremy had a £7000 aero bike whilst wearing a suit with pant clips

She hates Jeremy and the Beeb

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Possibly not, far better to make your own assumptive speculation

A "presumptive speculation" made to highlight the folly of the original presumptive speculation.

But, of course, you already knew that.

Was it a good evening?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
[QUOTE 4443101, member: 259"]It's on Facebook so I can't see it
Is it worth joining up for?[/QUOTE]
It's on YouTube. Just type Jeremy Vine Road Rage. The comments are worth a miss.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm going to go against the grain here. Jeremy Vine is a pompous geranium and he could have done the simple thing and pull over in to the gap between the two cars. He didn't because he wanted to make a point, and, whatever the merits of the point he wanted to make, it makes him look a monkey. A grown up would have gone to the kerb, shrugged his shoulders and got on with his day. If he was really out to improve the world he could have caught her at the junction, smiled sweetly and given her a little wave.

I'm bound to say that I think he was looking for a youtube clip. He succeeded, but, in succeeding he's just added to the general fund of ill-feeling.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'm going to go against the grain here. Jeremy Vine is a pompous geranium and he could have done the simple thing and pull over in to the gap between the two cars. He didn't because he wanted to make a point, and, whatever the merits of the point he wanted to make, it makes him look a monkey. A grown up would have gone to the kerb, shrugged his shoulders and got on with his day. If he was really out to improve the world he could have caught her at the junction, smiled sweetly and given her a little wave.

I'm bound to say that I think he was looking for a youtube clip. He succeeded, but, in succeeding he's just added to the general fund of ill-feeling.
Having watched it again, I'm reminded of the majority of clips I've seen. Driver shouldn't have done x, y *and* z but the youtuber doesn't help his/herself.

Milkfloat

An Peanut

We disagree here - why should he be bullied off a road he is entirely entitled to be on? If he could have pulled in without stopping to let her past then fine, but he would have had to come to a stop to let her pass, she would have been able to pass at the end of the road, so the inconvenience to her would have minimal.

This ignores the use of the horn and dangerous driving before he stopped. I think he was quite justified in doing what he did, I see no reasonable defence for her at all.

Top Bottom