Jigsaws

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@Mo1959 Yes.. I would imagine that jigsaws need to be done in a cat-free zone! 😂
Indeed
1612796029159.png

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Unless I bought one of these things you can roll your puzzle up in, I suspect the cat would scatter a jigsaw everywhere! Lol. I will stick to doing them on the computer/ipad. Got 4 various ones I use but I think Magic Puzzles is my favourite.

I sympathise!
Why not get a PortaPuzzle? It's like a big flat briefcase that'll take a 1000 piece jigsaw - When you take a break, you just zip it up and store it away in seconds, it also has two flat pads inside for sorting / storing pieces which are really handy. I took a half finished puzzle from SE England up to NE Scotland last year, then finished it in the caravan on the long, wet and windy nights! Totally cat proof as well.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Its Arthur, Tommy & Polly. Aka The Peaky F***ing Blinders.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
If you want to swap that one for either one of space or one of boats let me know. My daughter loves Disney and that one would motivate her!
Thank you, I already have a stack waiting to be done so I don't need more, but I'd be very happy to send the Snow White one for your daughter to do. Funnily enough my own Daughter's love of Disney was what prompted me to finally get that one done... I think I got it more than a year ago. :whistle:

I usually give them to charity shops anyway so no bother for me, PM me an address and I'll send it out.

Top Bottom