Jobs you hate !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
The worst job is the one that pays the bills, i am physically depressed every monday .

Get people to look forward to you arriving at work. Be jovial, encouraging. Bring donuts. Muck with their heads. Smile!
Only you know your dark secret.

Gwylan

Veteran
I suspect by the inverted commas you were laying vinyl not real lino. Not too bad if it's a simple L shape.
Many bathrooms have all sorts of odd shaped and cut outs. The layers of real lino take the thick paper that comes rolled inside and use it to make a template. They then transfer that onto the lino and carefully cut it out. Quite an art.

Trivia alert

Kirkcaldy was the lino capital of the world, once.
We had an empire then too

Gwylan

Veteran
Thank you @Gwylan .Still made there too I believe. The tree huggers should be ordering Lino instead of all the oil base PVC products, it's 100% green.

Erm? What do they make lino out of?
Ah! Linseed is replaceable. Get your point now.

Where is the Lino Information Council when you need them?

OldShep

Über Member
Can they be washed in an ordinary domestic washing machine and is a tumble dryer needed to dry them?

They wash and dry really well, dry in no time and we do not have a drier just a pulley airer . We were worried the double might not fit in our machine so bought two singles. Another great idea no duvet tugging and apparently very common on the continent

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
They wash and dry really well, dry in no time and we do not have a drier just a pulley airer . We were worried the double might not fit in our machine so bought two singles. Another great idea no duvet tugging and apparently very common on the continent

MrsF just has the whole king size duvet.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Get people to look forward to you arriving at work. Be jovial, encouraging. Bring donuts. Muck with their heads. Smile!
Only you know your dark secret.

Bit hard to carry cakes on a bike 🤔
When at work im that busy I don't have time to think as everything we do is timed to the second.

D

Deleted member 1258

We've used two single Duvets on our double bed for many years, its very good for marital harmony.

Top Bottom