Jobs you keep putting off for another day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Never put off until tomorrow that which you can do today. Bit impulsive here, I think of something then do it. That bench area looks nice, just think how much pleasure you would have had out of it if you did it years ago.

Never put off until tomorrow that which you can do today.

Never put off until tomorrow that which someone else can do today.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Clearing the loft out. Jannie wants us to clear the loft out and have a garage sale. I shouted up to her "There is nothing worth selling" "
" What about this bike"?
I had a nearly new Trek Lexa SL I had forgotten about. There is loads of stuff up there worth selling 😁
emptying the loft of associated "too good to chuck" stuff thats been up thee forever.
When it comes to lofts, just call everything up there 'insulation'... not only can you justifiably leave everything up there, but add to it too :okay:

postman

Legendary Member
I could do with re grouting the shower tiles.There is just a slight hint of yellow over the grout.But i will just keep cleaning i6 for now.It means buying tools i don't have,gouger thing and a float,and it will create a load of mess.I'll talk Mrs P in to getting someone in later.

I could do with re grouting the shower tiles.There is just a slight hint of yellow over the grout.But i will just keep cleaning i6 for now.It means buying tools i don't have,gouger thing and a float,and it will create a load of mess.I'll talk Mrs P in to getting someone in later.

Mapei Fuga Fresca is the answer

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Everything, my approach to life is ,don't do today what I can put off til tomorrow . My late Father was the exact opposite, I realise now I must have drove him nuts .

Fixing the roof
Installing the downstairs shower
Sealing off around the edges of flue pipe on wood burner (looking now at the 1ft x 1ft hole i chiseled out 3yrs back)
Finishing ceiling in utility room

Never ending list in old houses:sad:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've weeded my palm trees. All i have to do now is chop up the bag of rotting banana and tangerine skins to put on top of their soil for food.:okay:

Edit...a bit of horse shoot as well (sadly no rag 'n' bone men now) wouldn't go a missll! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I keep meaning to make a new pair of gates for the car port but I keep swithering between making them myself or just buying a pair.

Every time I price up the ready made option I think "farking hell, I'd be as well making them myself".
Every time I price up the wood to make them myself I think "farking hell, I'd be as well buying ready made".

So I'm currently in that perfect equilibrium of undecided thinking about it-ness.

Been that way for 4 years now.

Top Bottom