John Lydon on Question time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
John Lydon was on question time last night...anyone watch it?..I've a lot of time for him...he is a clever man and very funny.What do others think of him?

When he first came on the scene I thought he was a to$$er and now all these years later I still do.

If he is clever he has yet to show it. He certianly isn't funny.

I don't watch Question Time.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
[QUOTE 1921994, member: 45"]The Pistols were as manufactered as The Monkees.[/quote]

Talking of monkees, did any one see the monkey boys at Heaton Park Lol.

I mean the Stone Roses. Well I think they all look like monkeys, they ain't aged well either have they

Oh yeah. Loved Jonny on question time.

ASC1951

Guru
You watch it every week then ............
Good God no. I occasionally catch snippets of it, channel hopping, but I don't think I've ever managed to stick more than five minutes in one go. Current affairs programmes [journalists interviewing other journalists] are bad enough, but braying politicians are the pits. These days I don't read a paper or watch the news and I find that my world is much better for it.

Crankarm

Guru
Good God no. I occasionally catch snippets of it, channel hopping, but I don't think I've ever managed to stick more than five minutes in one go. Current affairs programmes [journalists interviewing other journalists] are bad enough, but braying politicians are the pits. These days I don't read a paper or watch the news and I find that my world is much better for it.

You seem to know rather a lot about what is currently going on ...................... albeit the odious Lydon.

[QUOTE 1921840, member: 45"]Which is fine when you're on a comedy panel show, but you wouldn't expect Alan Partridge to be taken seriously on QT would you?[/quote]

I don't take half the Politicians on QT seriously!

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
The pistols set out to make money under Malcolm Mclaren and they did, John Lydon has just carried it on as his 'business' and it is his business to repel the 'establishment' and to appeal to excitable 'youth'. The fact that he is still doing that at his age and the fact that he is a millionaire shows some intelligence.

Can't stand the man, hate his music but have to admire hs game plan.

Top Bottom