Just a simple little bell...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:popcorn: This thread's nearly as good as a helmet debate.
personally I think all helmets should have bells on...
 

fatblokish

Legendary Member
Location
In bath
When approaching female peds resort to Leslie Phillips' quote (The Navy lark), but only effective if said with same feeling - "Ding Ding"
Been doing this for years, but yesterday I realised that this could be perceived as cat-calling. What do our panellists think?
 
I have never come across anyone who objected to the use of a bell, I would esrimate about 80-90% hear and respond accordingly and are appreciative of the warning, the others have got the volume too high on there ipod/phones and don't hear you, they wouldn't hear a "bellow" either.
Perhaps its just that most of my cycling is done in Yorkshire and we are a very friendly sociable bunch and all the miserable twonks live elsewhere.
 

Sixmile

Guru
Location
N Ireland
I'm awaiting the Knog Oi going on general sale. Hopefully a general sale around January with 50% off. :whistle:
 
Top Bottom