Just curious about other cyclists speeds!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The Col du Motorway Flyover?
Other than some odd looks, wonder what I'd get down that incline on one of these.
page_56.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Do the maths 162 divided by 12.25 is...
He was stopped in pubs for quite a while....

The government have banned me from cycling flat out for fear that the bow wave could start a hurricane, and the air friction would be sufficient to ignite the atmosphere.
The reason why it has been so unseasonably warm the past few days is because I've been riding the turbo trainer and have inadvertently changed the planet's axial tilt. Tomorrow I will turn the bike around and correct my mistake.

Drago

Legendary Member
The reason why it has been so unseasonably warm the past few days is because I've been riding the turbo trainer and have inadvertently changed the planet's axial tilt. Tomorrow I will turn the bike around and correct my mistake.

Its early, but I can't see this being bettered. Have a Post of the Day award.

41N+2mPO+ZL.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Its early, but I can't see this being bettered. Have a Post of the Day award.

View attachment 454926
He posted last night(Yesterday)!

byegad

Legendary Member
I've beaten 50mph once or twice down some of our steeper Northern hills*. But generally race around at an average speed of nearly 10 mph!

*Recumbents are seriously quick down hill and I've managed the half ton on an AZUB-4 recumbent bike with front fairing, and on three different trikes, an ICE QNT, HASE Kettwiesel and Catrike Trail.

classic33

Leg End Member
I've beaten 50mph once or twice down some of our steeper Northern hills*. But generally race around at an average speed of nearly 10 mph!

*Recumbents are seriously quick down hill and I've managed the half ton on an AZUB-4 recumbent bike with front fairing, and on three different trikes, an ICE QNT, HASE Kettwiesel and Catrike Trail.
The A58 down in Littleborough could be worth a go.

Top Bottom