Just curious about other cyclists speeds!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
My mini pump! Probably about a foot long. Maybe it was inside the car that pulled out in front of me.
The driver had to be taken to hospital too, I head butted her when I went through the drivers side window. Maybe I should send her a message, asking if she found the pump when she was cleaning the broken glass out the car!

A foot long ?

You have a very strange idea of "Mini Pump"

I was sent ome from hospital saying its nothing more than muscular damage , got a phone call an hour later, erm we have reviewed your xray again and you have a broken neck,:eek: can you make your way back to hospital and try not to move too much:eek::eek:

In another accident I had, I was about to be released from hospital when the doc came and told me I would have to stay in a little longer, they had found a tear in my lower aorta!

A foot long ?

You have a very strange idea of "Mini Pump"

Probably closer to 6", but I tell my girlfriend its a foot. Boom tish.

Getting back to the OP. What does it matter what your average is. So much depends upon other factors. If you do the same route every day over the course of the week I bet your average would not be the same. Temperature, wind speed and direction and clothing would all play their part. The other thing of course depends on how you feel on the day. Some days you might fly and another is just like hard work, the end result however is the same. You have been out on the bike getting or keeping fit. I am not as fast now at 60 as I was at 57 but I cycle more than I did then and the effort I put in is the same (well it feels it to me). If someone cycles past me then good on them, as long as I get an acknowledgement, it works both ways.

Top Bottom