Just had the worst haircut ever!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Normally cut my own hair every week or so with the clippers but stood on the number 2 attachment last week and it snapped. Wished I'd went to boots and bought a new set of clippers and just waited till I got home tonight.

Went to the barbers intead there on the way back from a meeting and he has made a complete arse of my hair.

Asked him very simply for a number 2 all over. So he starts off well enough but then decides that it's not quite enough and proceeds to grab another trimming razor and goes all round the back, over the ears etc.... vrtually trimming it to nothing. He also shaved off a huge bit of the front. I look like a monk.

Greedo said:
Normally cut my own hair every week or so with the clippers but stood on the number 2 attachment last week and it snapped. Wished I'd went to boots and bought a new set of clippers and just waited till I got home tonight.

Went to the barbers intead there on the way back from a meeting and he has made a complete arse of my hair.

Asked him very simply for a number 2 all over. So he starts off well enough but then decides that it's not quite enough and proceeds to grab another trimming razor and goes all round the back, over the ears etc.... vrtually trimming it to nothing. He also shaved off a huge bit of the front. I look like a monk.

Unmistakably funny choice of words there greedo! ;)

My dad got me to do his when I was a little kid. He was receding to the left and right front and had a tuft in the middle front. I took the tuft off completely. His colleagues were calling round everyone on all work sites the next day so everyone could come and have a look at the freak.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
My mom used to have a special haircutting comb. It was basically a normal comb with a big razor blade built into it. You could hear big clumps of hair being ripped out every time she combed your hair with it.
It produced some spectacularly bad haircuts.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
This thread is nothing without photos..... ;)

Coco

goo_mason said:
This thread is nothing without photos..... ;)
en-coloring-pictures-pages-photo-mahatma-ghandi-p7518.jpg

Top Bottom