Kajsa Tylen: The Billie Dovey 81 miles a day progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Another 100 miles in the bag for Kajsa

upload_2016-1-22_8-5-5.png

However;
A Year in the Saddle - Kajsa Tylen's 2016 Cycling WR Attempt
24 mins ·
It’s a balmy 6° out there today! Having a shorter recovery day heading to Kingsbury. Excited to stay in the caravan again!

Personally, I don't blame her.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Day 24 and Kajsa rides another century, it's also the first for a few of the people that rode with her and it gives her 663 miles for the week which leaves her on 2215 miles so far for the year which is an average of 92 miles a day.

upload_2016-1-25_9-21-31.png

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Day 24s vlog

DanZac

A pair of centurys over the weekend cover fridays losses and I certainly dont blame her for a short one Friday. It was bad enough driving in the rain let alone riding. Still impressed by the social media approach, It's as much as i can do to remember my own name after 100 miles let alone the names of all the people who rode with me through the day. Much respect to what is looking like a credible and proffesional record attempt.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
A pair of centurys over the weekend cover fridays losses and I certainly dont blame her for a short one Friday. It was bad enough driving in the rain let alone riding. Still impressed by the social media approach, It's as much as i can do to remember my own name after 100 miles let alone the names of all the people who rode with me through the day. Much respect to what is looking like a credible and proffesional record attempt.
She does seem to be very transparent about everything and as you say very active on social media hopefully that will help as the challenge goes on with the amount of interest she gains. She's doing a great job so far, let's hope she can keep it up :smile:

Top Bottom