Karrimor is short for Kite Armour!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

James10

Think they were £17, but still good price. Mine have a small section of additional ventilation now :sad:

Oh dear! You must've got the "windproof" ones, they actually looked more durable than the cheaper ones I got. So far mine have lasted... two rides. Stitching doesn't seem great. I think I better make it a stop gap too.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
In my limited experience, clattering a bicycle into things like the ground or cars or hillsides while mounted can result in damage to any and every component regardless of its position relative to the soil, the crunch-point or the Moon.Crashing biffs things up and when you crash, you biff things. Cleats leave pedals and heels swing into stuff. You'll be telling the Red Kite story for years, so you are not the net loser in this matter. Glad you weren't hurt!
I am just glad that I didn't collide with the Kite. Beautiful thing it was and would hate to have caused it any harm!

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Oh dear! You must've got the "windproof" ones, they actually looked more durable than the cheaper ones I got. So far mine have lasted... two rides. Stitching doesn't seem great. I think I better make it a stop gap too.
Indeed they were the wind proof. Only got that lining on too half though, not the bottom!

Top Bottom