kate moss deniers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Noodley said:
I can do sexy Ukranian cutesy evil looking bohemian...

You hum it and I'll work out the chords........

Still for the life of me wonder how you've confused the Ukraine with Croydon Ab. Bohemia it ain't.:blush:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Croydon is the jewel of south london. The commercial and cultural centre of south london. No wonder they wanted to make it into a separate city.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Croydon is the jewel of south london. The commercial and cultural centre of south london. No wonder they wanted to make it into a separate city.

One of my mates used to live in Croydon. I thought Croydon was not too bad. Apart from the bouncers at one of the nightclubs I tried to get into who refused to let me in cos I was Scottish. ;) Despite letting in 4 of my mates who were Scottish....bizarre. I think they were wanting me to treat them nasty :blush:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

I worked in croydon for a month once, and it was a nasty place, like you say. All the locals used to go out on friday night and there were invariably stories about fights on monday morning.

All of south london beneath the thames should be divorced from proper london and split up into separate little towns because there's no transport down there anyway, and all the people who live there are obviously frustrated because they have a london postcode but don't enjoy the full cultural experience. Which is why they fight on friday nights like fish wives.

Rob S

I'm not a Kate Moss fan as I like nice eyes, a pretty face, a feminine figure or ideally all three.
However that didn't stop me taking this pic (more a test of my new camera's OIS really) as that's the way I like to see Kate...sealed in an airtight cabinet for several weeks.

km.jpg

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

I've noticed that no girls have replied to this thread because all girls fancy kate moss as well, and my excellent taste makes me even more intimidating.

Top Bottom