Kate Silverton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
I sat and watched that with the missus and really enjoyed it.

We also agreed that Kate's got bigger cahoonies than most of the blokes we know for taking on that final challenge!! :blush:

Noodley

She looks ok with her slap on, otherwise she looks a bit average bordering on nothing special bordering on a bit piggy-eyed bordering on a bit of a boiler.

Just me I suppose.

Commuter

Noodley said:
She looks ok with her slap on, otherwise she looks a bit average bordering on nothing special bordering on a bit piggy-eyed bordering on a bit of a boiler.

Just me I suppose.

Yip, just you !

OP
OP
lifeson

lifeson

Noodley said:

Just me I suppose.

Its not just about the looks :blush:

Chris James

Über Member
I thought she looked nice in her swimming cossie and really enjoyed the programme (and last week's rock climbing one). Although occasionally I felt a bit wierd watching someone who was obvioulsy terrified bursting into tears! Still, she got on with the tasks really well. Full marks.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Didn't see it, might watch the repeat, if I can remember when it's on.

Being a girl I couldn't really say anything on the looks front.

Quite like Bill Turnull though...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
Didn't see it, might watch the repeat, if I can remember when it's on.

Being a girl I couldn't really say anything on the looks front.

Quite like Bill Turnull though...

she looks nothing like bill turnbull arch, put yer specks on :blush:

was it kate silverton that did the documentary about ivf? using her own "ticking clock" as the basis for it was, i thought, very brave.

Top Bottom