Kate's tit picture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
228123_454484984591800_2086296506_n.jpg

:rofl:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I have seen the real ones. And TBH they are quite vulgar (not in the sense of disgusting, but vulgar that someone has gone out of their way to take the pictures).

There is one where Kate is taking her bikini top off (and showing us something). There is one where she is lay on a sunbed with her top off. And there is one where shhe is holding her bikini pants down whilst William is applying suncream to her lower back.

Link: http://gawker.com/5943253/these-top...-at-two-for-three-on-royal-nudie-pic-scandals (middle of page)

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
did she have the other 1 removed then as i only see 1 tit :hyper:

I did title it "Tit" singular ^_^

Having seen the real photographs there is no way I would show them or link to them. If people want to see the real "pair" they can go find them themselves.

Octet

Veteran
I did title it "Tit" singular ^_^

Having seen the real photographs there is no way I would show them or link to them. If people want to see the real "pair" they can go find them themselves.

I agree, everyone is entitled to their privacy... whether it be an ordinary folk on the street or someone as high profile as the Duchess of Cambridge.
It shall be interesting how the legal case goes.

TVC

OK so I looked at the link from Matthew. How entirely unremarkable.

The comments seem to be the expected drivel, however one simple remark stood out:

"Your move Pippa"

Top Bottom