Keith Lambert steel for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
hmm, wonder if gbb155 has seen this? He is after a steel bike IIRC. Of course Tricky's mate has first dibs...

Thanks dude, sadly tho, as my auction was sabotaged by "anorexicgaz" at the weekend I'm no longer in the Market for one.

Gaz

Well regardless, i'm selling it so it is of no issue :smile:

I don't wish to seem pedantic, but it is an issue. If someone with little or no experience was to see this, like it and buy it, they'd be mighty pi$ed if they were 6'+ when they found out it was too small.

I'm not having a pop, just pointing out, (along with AFS), for the benefit of anyone who may want to buy it.

I'd think about putting it on ebay, that way you could get a bidding frenzy and make some decent money out of it. Although as gb155 has rightly pointed out, there are some serious knob heads, (on here sadly) who get their jollies off from sabotaging peoples auctions.

Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

OP
OP
J

jimmys

Regular
I don't wish to seem pedantic, but it is an issue. If someone with little or no experience was to see this, like it and buy it, they'd be mighty pi$ed if they were 6'+ when they found out it was too small.

I'm not having a pop, just pointing out, (along with AFS), for the benefit of anyone who may want to buy it.

I'd think about putting it on ebay, that way you could get a bidding frenzy and make some decent money out of it. Although as gb155 has rightly pointed out, there are some serious knob heads, (on here sadly) who get their jollies off from sabotaging peoples auctions.

Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

That's fair enough, I don't have much experience with road bikes and as I am used to mountain bike frame sizes even 54cm seemed large to me!

Appreciate the advice, i'll probably put it on ebay if no interest on here by the weekend - not looking for much, just looking to cover the bits I bought and a bit extra.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Thanks dude, sadly tho, as my auction was sabotaged by "anorexicgaz" at the weekend I'm no longer in the Market for one.

Gaz

WTF......... sabotaged how? Also which auction? The Pina, or were you selling your other carbon road bike, I was a bit confused by your recent blog post, wasnt quite sure what you meant re sunday bike etc.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
WTF......... sabotaged how? Also which auction? The Pina, or were you selling your other carbon road bike, I was a bit confused by your recent blog post, wasnt quite sure what you meant re sunday bike etc.

A bidder called "anorexicgaz" bid over £2500 , zero rated, signed up on the day of the auction end and had fake account details , that's how !

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Who bid £2450 (or whatever increments) then? I saw you were only expecting 1200 so what was the other one called?

They were called something like " it's me" another zero rated bidder

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Jimmy

Sorry for the hi-jack, I'd buy it if

A) it was my size

And

B) I wasn't sabotaged

Good luck with the sale, am sure you will get the amount your asking for !

Top Bottom