Kestevans Llandudno 2020 ride. May 2nd - CANCELLED !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
By the way @StuAff totally OT but thanks to you and your colleagues at RM for maintaining pretty much my only means of contact with my mother. She's in a care home at the other end of the country near to where my sister lives. She's not really "with it" and doesn't like using phones so now that we can't visit, sending her cards is an important lifeline.

So thanks.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I know it's a bit odd bumping this thread under the circumstances, but I thought this eccumenical chap might have been interesting to meet....
12111538-16x9-xlarge.jpg

si_c

Guru
Nah, that's a different castle. Gwrych castle is the one on the hillside overlooking the bay between Rhyl and Colwyn.

straas

Matt
I know, I meant that you'd be more likely to pass Rhuddlan castle if you were dropping down to Rhyl from Rhuallt. Gwrych would be hidden by the A55 as the coast path is below the road a bit through there.

In fact I stopped shortly at Rhuddlan last time I went from manchester - conwy
1606236055978.png

si_c

Guru
I know, I meant that you'd be more likely to pass Rhuddlan castle if you were dropping down to Rhyl from Rhuallt. Gwrych would be hidden by the A55 as the coast path is below the road a bit through there.
True, we did pass the castle on the last Manchester to Llandudno ride that ran, but previous years haven't gone past it but have cut down onto the coast at Gronant.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
SI'm pretty sure I saw it the year it pissed down from shiteheap to Shitehole but Crackle isn't here to confirm that I wasn't hallucinating.:rain::rain::rain:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Enough reality TV nonsense already.

Hallucinations: What, before closing time…?
Back on topic: Eureka is this issue's featured cafe in C+. Yay!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Wasn't Eureka up for sale last time we went there?

PS They still seem to be open, or rather they have been, but have now shut again during the current restrictions. I was trying to look back through their facebook posts but I am not a fb member and got fed up with constant nagging to register. (Also - is there any way to filter fb by date - it seemed like the only way to go back in time was to scroll through hundreds of posts?)

Top Bottom