Kestevans Llandudno 2020 ride. May 2nd - CANCELLED !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Helenb

Hello all I'm thinking about doing this ride, is anyone getting the train from Llandudno to mcr after the ride?
Helen

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
I'm a chorlton wanderer/post doc regular!

I'm not sure that many people on here know about Wanderers/PostDoc Helen but you'll get respect for having done Manchester-BPool FNRttC 2019 !
If I were you, I'd look at riding back to Chester and getting the train from there. That's my plan; you're welcome to join me, I shan't be going fast.

si_c

Guru
I'm not sure that many people on here know about Wanderers/PostDoc Helen but you'll get respect for having done Manchester-BPool FNRttC 2019 !
If I were you, I'd look at riding back to Chester and getting the train from there. That's my plan; you're welcome to join me, I shan't be going fast.

Same day or following?

OP
OP
Kestevan

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Given today's announcements I suspect that this ride may encounter some difficulties.

I'm loath to act too early and pull the plug on this one, but conversely I don't want people to be buying tickets/booking accommodation for a ride that's looking rather less likely to go ahead.. My gut feeling is that it's unlikely to go ahead in the current circumstances.

What's people's thoughts on this.?

si_c

Guru
I may have to pull out of this for unrelated reasons - I managed to fracture my collarbone on Thursday - but it may be sensible to keep the ride pencilled in tentatively though in case things improve.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I'm not on this ride, but was considering @ColinJ's latest one.

I've no problem doing the ride, sorting food, interacting appropriately with the others, and so on.

The problem I have is that I am car assisted.

My car journey to and from the start point can hardly be described as essential.

I shall keep the matter under review, but my thinking is doing any ride at the moment would not be right if it involves a car journey.

Top Bottom