Keys Found - Old Kent Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
patheticshark,

No-one's being nasty, just some friendly banter. In fact by adding these posts we have kept the topic bumped up to the top of the forum list.

As for dom, you can just ignore him. He's just teasing (oo-er :blush: )

barq

The original poster has advertised lost keys on BikeRadar as well, so perhaps the email address avoids the need to check multiple forums every day.

If they are your keys you can always register your own temporary email address and use that to communicate.

Shouldn,t lost property be handed in to the local police station?

Nice thought, posting on cycling forums, but if you get any responses they could be directed to the plod.

OP
OP
O

oldkentkeys

old kent keys

not only am i pants at returning lost-found keys to their rightful owner, but i'm sandals at returning to forum posts!

and alas, i've heard nothing from the chap who lost his keys. i had enough faith in t'internet not to have thought of doing anything sensible like dropping them in the police station. is it now too late for that? what the hell do i do with these keys now?

thanks are due to pathetic shark and barq - i had indeed assumed the alias oldkentkeys to make the whole thing a lot easier.

and no, i aint no scammer, but boni: if you are indeed the owner of the distinctive blue charm, i owe you an apology - i'm afraid that when no claims came into my oldkentkeys address i flogged the charm - and quite a tidy fortune it raised too - if you send me your bank details, i'll send the money.

but i was depending on the proceeds to get me out of a bit of a whole. you see i'm a bit desperate after my beautiful russian bride left me for the builder just three weeks after i'd sorted out her visa. and then i lost my house in a poker game - the whole episode turned me to drink and i now need to raise the money to buy a new kidney.

please, if you can help, i'd be eternally grateful for any donation, large or small.

oldkentkeys.

domtyler

Über Member
OKK, I would be happy to donate this months wages to your cause, I too know the suffering of living with no kidneys. Please PM me your address and I will send you my money in used used bank notes. All I ask is that you send me £100 first to cover my costs.

Top Bottom