Kids are Mean!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Whats the most hurtful thing your kids have ever said to you??

My 3 year old just said (as I was getting out the bath)....

"Ha ha daddy has milk boobies"

The last 8 months off the bike have not been good for me clearly! :blush::blush::smile::blush:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
yesterday whilst at doctors, waiting to see Doc for this Tonsillitis, i got the "Dad you look well rough" of course was feeling top dollar and had 5 days growth :blush:

Mark_Robson

When I broke my Collar bone last week my daughter did everything that she could to make me laugh so that she could watch me cringe with pain. She then posted on Facebook that I was a "spaztastic raspberry ripple" ( think rhyming slang ). When my son came in from school and saw me sitting there in a sling feeling sorry for myself he just laughed and said, "aw well that's the bike ride cancelled this weekend then."

On a funnier note, I remember one occasion when I went to pick my daughter up from nursery and I was discussing something with her rather cute nursery teacher, my daughter, for no reason said "Miss my dads got a huge willy when he goes for a wee" What made it funnier was that we were in a room full of mothers at the time. Apparently I went an amazing shade of red. :blush: Still I guess that the world does look big to a three year old. Next day when my wife picked her up she quickly dismissed any myths that I was the new John Holmes.

montage

God Almighty
I countlessly get told of how I was an evil child. Like when I was 2 years old trying to lever a huuuge obese german lady who was harmlessly sunbathing into the swimming pool by sticking an oar under her and pulling down on it, whilst chanting "SEAL, SEAL, SEAL"

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
montage said:
I countlessly get told of how I was an evil child. Like when I was 2 years old trying to lever a huuuge obese german lady who was harmlessly sunbathing into the swimming pool by sticking an oar under her and pulling down on it, whilst chanting "SEAL, SEAL, SEAL"

:rofl: :biggrin:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I've been exercising for several years and am quite fit, but because of my large appetitite, have always carried a belly.

About 6 months ago...just finished my commute home. Had a shower and was feeling fresh and rather slimmer (had been commuting 24 miles daily for about 3 months).

I was getting dressed when my 6 year old came into my room.

'Daddy, why's your belly bigger than other daddies?'

Absolutely destroyed me because the guys she was comparing me to were smoking/drinking/exercise-shy gits who'd never put on weight.

Top Bottom