King Kev

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru
Newcastle have announced that K.Keegan is to be the new manager. Let`s hope he doesn`t "spit the dummy out" like he did last time he was here.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I can't help thinking that Newcastle have made the same mistake West Ham did when they sacked Harry Redknapp. They thought top managers would be queueing up for the job and then found nobody of any worth would touch it.

In Keegans case, "Never go back" springs to mind.

U

User482

A gross mistake of course, but it's going to be hugely entertaining as he self destructs again.

Melvil

They say that the truth is stranger than fiction.

I never saw this coming. Good luck to them. I mean it.

For myself, I'm currently a bit anxious about the inevitable time when Monsieur Wenger and my team part ways. Who would replace him?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i think a lot of mags will think 'king keegan again :evil:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
i thought Keegan was finished after he quit the England job saying he didn't have a clue how to tactically change things when Germany were beating us. I paraphrase but only slightly. Shearer as assistant?

NickM

Veteran
Dave5N said:
Jolly Good. Will create room for some new blood from the Championship in 2009.
Personally, I can't see why the supporters of any team playing proper, honest-to-goodness football in Division 2 would wish to see their side "promoted" to the computer-generated, money rules, facsimile of football that is Division 1 (whatever They call it).

One day Norwich will again become champions of the "Coca-Cola Championship", and on that day they will tell the "Barclays Premier League" to get stuffed.

Well, I can dream (on both scores, the way they're playing these days)...

Top Bottom