Kinross sportive 2-14 entries open NOW! Be quick.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kinross sportive went live online at midnight and has since sold 559 tickets by this morning.

Black, Red and Blue routes. 88, 66 and 44 miles respectively.

The Black features just below 7000ft of climbing and is not for the faint hearted. See all 3 routes here:

http://www.sportive-kinross.co.uk/route.php

If you want to ride this popular event then best get on it quick as possible. Here is the link:

http://www.sportive-kinross.co.uk/entry.php

As of now i am all signed up for the Black. Will be aiming to go under 5 hours this time. 5hrs 1minute last year.

Good luck guys and gals.

Just signed up for the red route - places going fast.

OP
OP
Pedrosanchezo

Pedrosanchezo

Veteran
Forgot all about this, sold out by 9:30. Never mind, I understand they may be running a 300 next year.
Do tell? A 300?

ACS

Legendary Member
Do tell? A 300?

Just some chatter amongst the white noise generate in the world of Audax Ecosse that KCC ---may--- be putting on a Tayside Transgression 300, before the Snow Roads I hope. Not on the calandar as yet, time to move up a level ^_^

Edit - Snippet from Faceache:

On behalf of the Kinross Cycling Club I intend to resurrect the Tayside Transgression 300 event for next year on the 24 May. The week after the Mussleburgh 400? Both myself (Trev Keer) and John Myerscough (also of Kinross CC) are past organisers of this event (many years ago) but lack recent Audax experience having been lured away to the darker side of the sport!

Last edited:

edindave

Über Member
Just some chatter amongst the white noise generate in the world of Audax Ecosse that KCC ---may--- be putting on a Tayside Transgression 300, before the Snow Roads I hope.

Edit - Snippet from Faceache:

On behalf of the Kinross Cycling Club I intend to resurrect the Tayside Transgression 300 event for next year on the 24 May. The week after the Mussleburgh 400? Both myself and John Myerscough (also of Kinross CC) are past organisers of this event (many years ago) but lack recent Audax experience having been lured away to the darker side of the sport!

Snow Roads is a fortnight later on 7th June. :thumbsup:

Got my entry in for the Kinross Black route again ^_^

I hope next year the feed station at Dunning has more than a few half-bananas and half a packet of nice biscuits when I get there :rolleyes: bad timing as I got there just after the majority of the red route riders it seems.

Oh and whatever club it was that barged their way quite recklessly through the field on the Falkland climb, I hope they either start earlier or ride more considerately :thumbsup:

ACS

Legendary Member
Oh and whatever club it was that barged their way quite recklessly through the field on the Falkland climb, I hope they either start earlier or ride more considerately

The climb up Falkland Hill is demanding enough without adding in a XC element. Didn't see this whats the backstory?

edindave

Über Member
What colour kit?

Pass... far too long ago to remember! It was just a bit annoying at the time, as I could see others were a bit disturbed by it all. It ended up quite comical as the train fell apart when gravity kicked in and soon there was a crunching of gears and I think one of their chains may have come off or even snapped. :laugh:

edindave

Über Member
The climb up Falkland Hill is demanding enough without adding in a XC element. Didn't see this whats the backstory?

I just remember being on the right had side when the climb kicked up a bit. I was just pacing it easy in the saddle, passing folk wobbling about in the middle, when a club came horsing past, out of the saddle, on my right, and also on the left of the road - it created a bit of a squeeze. Even more so as their momentum ran out and gravity kicked in, followed by the inevitable crunching noises, and as they slowed there was even less road space left! Bit off I thought. Might have been yellow jerseys but I'm struggling to remember.

Top Bottom