Kirriemuir Audax weekend 6/7 June 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

satans budgie said:
Thanks Mr N, works for me, and I will see at the weekend for the jaunt around the loch.

I'm off to the docs tomorrow to see if I can get a remedy to this lurgy. Hopefully I shall be okay for Sunday.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Just bumping this up in case there is anyone wanting a last minute reminder :biggrin:

I was in touch with Alex tonight and looks like a the good weather has seen a recent surge in entries xx(

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Just about to head off to help get the 300km event off and running. Then a quick return home to get ready to ride some of the 160km route...I don't think I have 100 miles nor the Cairn O'Mount in my legs after 2 months off the bike, but we'll see. :rolleyes:

Looks a bit horrible out there, but no sign of the northerly wind which was forecast....yet!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

A fine day out on the Potter for Tea 100km, accompanied by scoosh (who decided to stay for more fun after a speedy 160km yesterday) and satan's budgie. Good riding with you guys :smile:

ACS

Legendary Member
Great day, excellent route for a first audax, very welcoming and knowledgeable company, 2 stops for refuelling, what else can an audax virgin ask for. Noodley’s ability to hold a conversation, text on the move and climb hills all at the same time should go down in audax history. :biggrin:
I think I may have just found my place in this sport, hanging out the back in the last 5km of a 100 km audax with a grimace / smile on my sweaty face. Here is to the next one. :smile:

Top Bottom