Knocked off by a hit and run driver. BMW, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unfortunately it is the drivers that are faulty
Not the vehicle?
PS guns don't kill people, people kill people!

tyred

Legendary Member
I stopped at the shop for a few bits and pieces on this evening's ride and was standing astride the bike outside the shop waiting to for a few cars to pass before joining the road and some nice gent in a 320 coupe stopped and waved me across the road.:okay:

Don't judge a driver by what badge is glued to the radiator grill.

Drago

Legendary Member
I stopped at the shop for a few bits and pieces on this evening's ride and was standing astride the bike outside the shop waiting to for a few cars to pass before joining the road and some nice gent in a 320 coupe stopped and waved me across the road.:okay:

Don't judge a driver by what badge is glued to the radiator grill.
He'd obviously stolen it.

Drago

Legendary Member
See, I can remember 30 or 40 years ago when Volvo drivers were the scourge of two wheel road users. Now we're the saintly out of wedlock offspring of Mother Theresa and the Pope, curing disease, ending wars, and telling people of the difference between butter and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
See, I can remember 30 or 40 years ago when Volvo drivers were the scourge of two wheel road users. Now we're the saintly out of wedlock offspring of Mother Theresa and the Pope, curing disease, ending wars, and telling people of the difference between butter and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

My little sister drives a Volvo. One of them oversize tank like things.
She's a menace to society. :headshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom