La Vuelta 2017 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
My 2025 sporting almanac sez that Froome started this year looking for his 2nd Vuelta win...

Stage win?

SWSteve

Guru
Is the advertising on Eurosport insanely cheap, or are the creators of Grepolis sweating money - I guess they have similar customers (older men, sat on their ass doing nothing during the day) but it's bloody ridiculous.

Also, that advert for Alpecin when they're in the bus is brilliantly terrible - I give it two thumbs up

Is the advertising on Eurosport insanely cheap, or are the creators of Grepolis sweating money - I guess they have similar customers (older men, sat on their ass doing nothing during the day) but it's bloody ridiculous.

Also, that advert for Alpecin when they're in the bus is brilliantly terrible - I give it two thumbs up
I hated it by 16:15 on Saturday after two viewings. Now i'm almost starting to believe it's some weird Germanic masterpiece that causes pain, like Kraftwerk or the Ring Cycle.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

The Alpecin advert has shown up in the ITV4 highlights too. It's truly awful. I struggle to think of a worse one this year.

Adam4868

Guru
The Alpecin advert has shown up in the ITV4 highlights too. It's truly awful. I struggle to think of a worse one this year.
I swear it works,I saw one less grey hair today !.Go Alpecin......

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Two middle mountain stages today and tomorrow. Froome looks like he wants to be aggressive in this race so let's hope that some of the other teams try to stick it to Sky when they can.
I suspect Froome thinks he's got the measure of the rest in the high mountains and the ITT.

Adam4868

Guru
Felt sorry for pozzovivo yesterday,just outside the 3k when crashed.I though he had a good chance at this Vuelta.

Top Bottom