La Vuelta 2017 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
What on earth happened? It looked like Tejay just decided to turn right at the wrong moment - tangled handlebars?

Shame for Tejay, he was looking strong.

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
Just watched highlights,what the f...has happened to Bardet.I had high hopes for him.Another tough but controlled day.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Yeah, Chaves looks like he's at least on Froome's level at the moment. Will be interesting to see how they compare when they get to the big mountains. The time trial is likely to be Chaves' undoing though.

No one else looks anywhere close to Froome at the moment - except perhaps Tejay, surprisingly.
You jinx you! Tejay crashing, Chavez dropped.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
fekin camera bike brings a rider down ,
I haven't seen it yet. But the motor bike riding seems to have been particularly bad at this race.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I wish Froome would change his script when interviewed. " The guys were fantastic today, the team did a great job." It is becoming a bit too predictable and boring. I like Froome but please, talk a bit more about the actual race, not your team.

Adam4868

Guru
I don't think there's anyone close to Froome,it's his to lose now.Hes so relaxed in interviews after stages,where the rest look like they have just finished a three week tour ! As for not thanking his team.......what else would you like,what he ate,what he thought of the scenery ?

Top Bottom