Ladies Saddles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GilesM

Legendary Member
Sorry if this has been covered before, I had a quick look through, but didn't find anything, I need a new saddle for my better halfs bike, it's a fully rigid mtb, she uses it for road and light off road, nothing aggressive. She needs something fairly light and comfortable, anything up to about £80, any recommndations, obviously saddles that work well for women isn't something I can test too easily myself ( I understand women are a different shape in the saddle region), hence any suggestions would be appreciated.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Sorry if this has been covered before, I had a quick look through, but didn't find anything, I need a new saddle for my better halfs bike, it's a fully rigid mtb, she uses it for road and light off road, nothing aggressive. She needs something fairly light and comfortable, anything up to about £80, any recommndations, obviously saddles that work well for women isn't something I can test too easily myself ( I understand women are a different shape in the saddle region), hence any suggestions would be appreciated.

Charge Ladle is often mentioned as a comfy (and very good value) saddle for the female.
My wife rode one last year on our JoGLE.

If you can find one that is - most places seem to be out of stock.

theclaud

Openly Marxist

I've always said you were a man of the world...

There's a not-too-old thread running on this subject - I'll dig it up...

OP
OP
GilesM

GilesM

Legendary Member
Thanks PpPete, I'll have a wee look at the charge one.

Thanks theclaud, I'll go a read through the re-bumped thread.

Top Bottom